03 Mar Bacon Shrimp Cesar Salad
Posted at 15:50h in
Bacon Shrimp Cesar Salad
#KETODIET Friendly and SO GOOD!!!
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 Lemon juiced
- Salt & pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Old Bay seasoning (optional but SO GOOD on this!)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 2 strips cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 sliced hard boiled eggs
- 1 diced Avocado
- Parmesan cheese (skip to make #dairyfree)
- Add shrimp to a bowl and add lemon juice, crushed garlic, and sprinkle with seasonings. Mix well and stick in the fridge to marinate for 10-15 minutes while you’re chopping the veggies and cooking the bacon.
- I like to pan-cook the bacon and then once it’s cooked, I just reuse the same pan to cook the shrimp with the extra bacon fat instead of using butter or oil. Gives it a little extra bacon-y flavor 😉
- Cook the shrimp for just a couple minutes on each side, be careful not to overcook or they’ll become rubbery and not so tasty!
- Assemble salad ingredients, top with crumbled bacon, shrimp, parmesan cheese and your favorite Cesar dressing!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here