03 Mar BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Posted at 15:50h in
BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Looking for a super easy #cleanfood recipe that’s full of deliciousness?? I thought so! This #crockpot recipe takes just a few ingredients and barely any supervision…just prep it and forget it until it’s time to serve!
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 1 lb organic boneless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 diced Green onions
- 1/4 cup Mexican cheese
- Add chicken and BBQ sauce to a crockpot. Set on high for 3-4 hours or low for 7-8 hours.
- One hour before serving, preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using a fork, pierce sweet potatoes in a couple spots on each side. Place potatoes on a foil-lined baking sheet, brush them with oil and place in pre-heated oven. Bake for 45-60 minutes or until soft.
- While potatoes are cooking, shred the chicken so it can soak up more of the yummy BBQ sauce for the last hour of cooking.
- Once potatoes are done, remove from oven, cut in half, and top with BBQ chicken, cheese, green onions and enjoy!!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here