03 Mar BBQ Chicken With Pineapple & Veggies
Posted at 15:50h in
BBQ Chicken With Pineapple & Veggies
Happy Friday!! I know the weekend can be the easiest time to forget about healthy eating and opt for delivery food instead because you're exhausted from the long week. That's when it helps to have some quick go-tos you can make for the family that only require a few ingredients. Chop up some veggies and chicken, throw them in a pan with some BBQ sauce and dinner will be ready in no time!
- 1 lb Organic Chicken cut into bit-size pieces
- 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 Zucchini
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 tsp Avocado Oil
- 1/2 cup Pineapple cut into chunks
- 2 Green Onions
- 2 cups BBQ Sauce
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- Cut red onion, zucchini, and bell peppers into chunks. Preheat saute pan to a medium head, add avocado oil, red onion and bell peppers, cook for 5 minutes, add zucchini, cook for another few minutes until veggies are browned and softened.
- While veggies are cooking, add chicken, pineapple, and BBQ sauce to another pan and cook until over a medium heat until chicken is done.
- Serve chicken and veggies over rice, top with green onions and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here