03 Mar Chicken Taco Salad
Posted at 15:50h in
Chicken Taco Salad
Lots of awesome flavors in this one! And the homemade guacamole on top just puts it over the top!!
- 1 lb organic chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup Corn
- 2 tbl chili powder
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp smoked chipotle
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 diced Tomato
- 2 chopped Green onions
- 1/2 sliced orange or red bell pepper
- Guacamole (1 avocado mashed with 1/2 tsp crushed garlic, 1/2 lime-juiced, and salt/pepper to taste)
- 1 handful Fresh Cilantro
- Shredded Mexican cheese
- Add chicken to a sauté pan over medium heat with a tsp of avocado oil and cook for about 5 minutes or until almost cooked through. Add in spices, black beans, and corn.
- Continue cooking for another couple minutes until chicken is fully cooked. If needed, add a little water to the pan if the spices aren’t blending well.
- Divide lettuce evenly into two bowls. Layer in veggies, add chicken mixture, then top with option add-ons and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here