03 Mar Chicken Teriyaki Bowls w/Cauliflower Rice
Posted at 15:50h in
Chicken Teriyaki Bowls w/Cauliflower Rice
This takes almost no time to prep and will give you tasty lunches all week!! Enjoy!
- 1 lb organic chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups frozen riced cauliflower
- 3 cups frozen stir-fry veggie blend
- 2 sliced Green onions
- 3 tbl honey
- 3 tbl soy sauce
- 3 tbl Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp grated ginger (optional)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix teriyaki ingredients in a large bowl, then add chicken. Mix well to coat chicken. Add chicken to a sauté pan over a medium heat (reserve the leftover teriyaki sauce) and cook a few minutes, then flip chicken pieces and cook for another few minutes until done. Pour the reserve sauce over chicken and let simmer for another minute.
- While chicken is cooking, add mixed veggies to another large pan and sauté until done. Add a little oil to the pan if needed while cooking. Add cauliflower rice a couple minutes before you’re done cooking the veggies and heat through.
- Distribute veggies and chicken evenly in 5 containers for the week, pour extra sauce on top, then top with green onions and cilantro and you have lunch for the week! Yum!!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here