03 Mar Keto-Friendly Chicken Alfredo
Posted at 15:50h in
Keto-Friendly Chicken Alfredo
This low-carb FULL FLAVOR meal will make you forget you’re missing the carbs. AND it’s pretty quick to make!
- 1 lb organic chicken breasts
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- fresh parsley
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tbl Butter
- 4 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Dried Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup Frozen Peas
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Add all the sauce ingredients to a small pot and cook over a medium heat until fully melted. Once melted, add peas and cook for another minute until heated through.
- In a separate pan, heat some avocado oil over a medium heat, then add chicken and cook for a few minutes on each side, until cooked through.
- Serve topped with Alfredo sauce, fresh parsley and your favorite veggie side. I love sautéing asparagus as a quick and tasty side dish,
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here