03 Mar Mediterranean Chicken Salad
Posted at 15:50h in
Mediterranean Chicken Salad
SO many yummy flavors in this QUICK weeknight dinner ??The beauty of this recipe is you can just add in whatever veggies you love and have on hand. Some alternates I love: chopped zucchini, pepperoncinis, and sun dried tomatoes...all taste GREAT on this salad!
- 1 lb Organic Chicken
- 1 tsp Butter
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Italian seasoning blend
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 head Romaine lettuce chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 Cucumber sliced
- 1/4 Red onion sliced
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1/4 cup marinated artichoke hearts sliced
- 8 Kalamata olives sliced
- Feta Cheese
- fresh parsley
- Slice each piece of chicken horizontally to create thin cutlets. Season each side with a sprinkle of garlic powder, onion powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Heat a sauté pan over a medium heat, add butter, then add seasoned chicken to the pan, cook for about 5 minutes per side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add all chopped veggies on top of a bed of romaine lettuce, add chicken and a splash of avocado oil and red wine vinegar or your favorite salad dressing -remember less is more though ??Top with feta cheese and chopped parsley. Enjoy ????
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here