03 Mar One-pan Chicken Sausage and Veggies
Posted at 15:50h in
One-pan Chicken Sausage and Veggies
QUICK week-night meals are a LIFE SAVER when you're worn out from a busy day, don't feel like cooking but you're trying so hard to stay HEALTHY and avoid the temptation of ordering delivery food. There are a few things I keep on hand pretty much all the time so I can create quick meals. Pre-cooked organic chicken sausages are one of those things. You can use them in so many different recipes and they're super convenient when you need dinner on the table fast! In this recipe I used mild Italian chicken sausage made by Brat Hans.
- 1 Pre cooked organic chicken sausages -cut into bit-size pieces
- 2 Carrots
- 1 Red onion
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 red potato
- 1 lb brussel sprouts cut in half
- 1/2 tsp basil
- 1/2 tsp Parsley
- 1/2 tsp Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Onion powder
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- fresh parsley
- Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Chop up the veggies, add to a large foil-lined baking sheet, drizzle 1 tsp avocado oil (or olive oil), then sprinkle seasonings on top.
- Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven, add the chopped sausages, mix with veggies, then put back in the oven for another 10 minutes or until veggies are soft and slightly browned on the edges.
- Top with chopped fresh parsley and Parmesan cheese if desired and dig in! And since you only used one pan for this recipe, clean up is just as quick!!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here