03 Mar Peanut Chicken & Broccoli Stir-fry
Posted at 15:50h in
Peanut Chicken & Broccoli Stir-fry
This is a QUICK weeknight dinner to dish up with minimal prep involved. You’ll have a yummy dinner on the table in no time full of VEGGIES combined with super-light gluten-free rice ramen noodles! I keep Lotus Foods Organic Rice Ramen Noodles on hand for so many different quick recipes! They fill you up without weighing you down AND cook in just a few minutes. Win win!
- 1 lb organic chicken breasts diced
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1 sliced Red bell pepper
- 2 blocks rice ramen noodles
- 2 tsp avocado oil
- 2 diced Green onions
- 3 tbl peanut butter
- 2 tbl toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbl soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3-4 tbl Water (enough water for a smooth thin consistency, add more water if too thick)
- For Peanut Sauce: Mix all ingredients in a small bowl and set aside until ready to serve.
- Heat avocado oil in a pan, add broccoli and bell pepper, saute for about 5 minutes, add diced chicken. Cook until chicken is done. .
- Meanwhile, bring a pot of water to boil, then add the ramen noodles, cook for about 3 minutes until soft. Drain and set aside until chicken and veggies are done.
- Once chicken and veggies are cooked, remove from heat, add ramen noodles and peanut sauce. Mix well, top with green onions and chopped peanuts if desires and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here