03 Mar Roasted Broccoli
Posted at 15:50h in
This is my FAVORITE way to make broccoli. Roasting it in the oven with some garlic and seasonings. SO GOOD!! You’ll never want to steam your broccoli again after this!
- 1 head broccoli cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic sliced
- 2 tbl avocado oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder ?
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with foil. ?
- Place broccoli on baking sheet and drizzle with avocado oil. Sprinkle with seasonings. Mix well and then roast in the oven for 15 minutes. ?
- Remove from oven, add sliced garlic to pan, mix well, return to oven for another 10 minutes or until broccoli is slightly browned. Then enjoy!?
- This is great topped with parmesan cheese and a little lemon juice too!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here