03 Mar Stuffed Poblano Peppers
Posted at 15:50h in
Stuffed Poblano Peppers
If you like your food with a little spice, you’re gonna love these! Try them in place of your next taco night for a low-carb option. SO GOOD!
- 4 poblano peppers cut in half and seeded
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1/2 diced Red onion
- 1/2 cup organic corn
- Avocado oil?
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked chipotle powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Mexican Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Place peppers on a foil-lined baking sheet. Set aside until ready to stuff.
- Sauté onions in 1 tsp avocado oil over a medium heat for 5 minutes. Next add corn, ground turkey, and seasonings. Cook until done.
- Add turkey mixture to pepper shells. Cook in the oven for about 15 minutes or until peppers have softened.
- Remove from oven, top with cheese and avocado and ENJOY!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here