03 Mar Summer Salad with Smoked Chipotle Dressing
Posted at 15:50h in
Summer Salad with Smoked Chipotle Dressing
This salad only takes under 10 minutes to throw together and makes a great main course salad for two, or a side salad for 4. To make the sald even quicker, I usually wash and pre-chop my veggies the day I go grocery shopping. Then I have quick healthy options to grab throughout the week.
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped
- 1 Tomato diced
- 1/2 cucumber sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1/4 red onion diced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 oz Shredded Mexican cheese
- 1/2 cup avocado oil ?
- 1/8 cup apple cidar vinegar
- 5 tsp chili powder?
- 1 tsp chipotle chili powder ?
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper?
- 1 tsp cumin ?
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder ?
- 1/4 tsp onion powder ?
- Dressing Directions: Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, mix well before serving.
- Add chopped veggies on top of a bed of romaine lettuce, top with chipotle dressing, and small handful of Mexican cheese. Enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here