03 Mar Tacos
Posted at 15:50h in
This is one of my favorite super quick meals to make when I’m short on time. *Make it low-carb by making a taco bowl or salad or use low-carb tortilla. *Make it vegetarian by swapping out turkey for veggie crumbles or black beans. Still just as tasty!
- 1 lb organic ground turkey
- 1 packet organic taco seasoning
- 1 diced Tomato
- 1 sliced green onion
- 1 diced Avocado
- Romaine lettuce shredded
- 4 soft taco size tortillas
- Mexican cheese shredded
- Add turkey to a sauté pan over medium heat. Cook for about 5-7 minutes or until fully cooked. Add taco seasoning and a little water, mix well to combine.
- Then build your tacos with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here