03 Mar Turkey Tacos with Smoked Chipotle Corn
Posted at 15:50h in
Turkey Tacos with Smoked Chipotle Corn
Gotta love tacos!! This TASTY DISH is LOADED with YUMMY VEGGIES that will fill you up without the guilt! I always keep organic ground turkey on hand since it's QUICK to cook and you can use it in SO MANY different recipes.
- 1 lb organic ground turkey ?
- 1/2 red onion Diced
- 1 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 tsp Avocado oil for sauté pan
- 2 cups organic corn
- 1 tbl Organic butter for corn
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder ?
- 1/4 tsp Smoked chipotle powder
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika ??
- 1 tsp cumin
- Green onions
- Mexican Cheese
- Heat oil in a sauté pan, add onion and cook for a couple minutes until soft, then add bell pepper and cook for another 5 minutes or until onions and peppers are slightly browned. Next, add the turkey and break it apart into small pieces as it cooks. Add the seasonings and continue cooking, stirring occasionally until turkey is fully cooked (about 7-10 minutes).
- While turkey is cooking, heat the butter in a smaller sauté pan, add corn, and sprinkle with some smoked chipotle powder (use a little or a lot depending on how spicy you like it). Cook corn for about 5 minutes until it's slightly browned.
- Add turkey mix to a couple tortillas, add toppings, serve with a side of corn and enjoy!!
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here