03 Mar Tuscan Chicken Soup
Posted at 15:50h in
Tuscan Chicken Soup
Such a GREAT soup FULL of FRESH VEGGIES and grilled chicken. Fill up guilt-free with this recipe.
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- 4 diced Carrots
- 3 stalks Celery diced
- 1 diced small red onion
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 cup fresh or frozen spinach
- 4 cups organic chicken broth
- 1/2 lb organic grilled chicken breasts shredded
- 1 can Tomatoes diced
- 2 cans cannellini beans drained and rinsed
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp herbs de provence or Italian seasoning
- Add avocado oil to a pot, heat to a medium heat, add onions, carrots, and celery. Sauté for about 5-7 minutes until soft. Add all other ingredients except for the spinach and simmer for about 10-15 minutes. Add spinach, then serve.
- Top with mozzarella or croutons for a little something extra ??
Did you like this recipe?Do you want more? Click Here